Thursday 20 December 2012

Secret Santa





My friends and I like to get together annually for Christmas gatherings before our own family festivity commitments on the big day itself.

Secret Santa is always the main event, only a small amount spent per person, but it's so exciting!
This year I was rather happy with my haul, an Eco friendly travel cup (New Look)  for the morning commute from Natasha.


and a 'I'm the kind of dirty you can't wash off' ceramic toothbrush holder and handbag mirror (kitschagogo.com/ Amazon) from Danielle.
These girls know me well!


Danielle hosted a great Xmas dinner with gorgeous food, charades and a fabulous music quiz(which I won :)) 





This year I held a Christmas Party with plenty of fun games and festive antics.



U











No comments:

Post a Comment